- Clients will be expected to use hand sanitizer on arrival and on departure.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival before entering the salon.
- The salon will be deep cleaned before and after each individual appointment.
- Alice will be wearing a face shield during the appointment.
- Clients are welcome to wear a facemask when using the basin.
- With disinfectant spray to be used on all surfaces.
- Tools will be sanitized.
- The floor will be steam mopped after each active client.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray will be to hand at all times.
- Magazines have been removed from the salon to reduce the handling of materials and to avoid cross-contamination.
- Refreshments will be available in disposable Eco-Friendly Cups.
- Before coming to the salon please ensure that you are fully healthy to attend an appointment.
- Should you have any of the following symptoms please contact me directly to reschedule the appointment.
Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
To protect others, yourself, and family it’s important to Stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test.